Are you an ambitious recruiter looking for an environment to allow you to have impact and shape talent strategy? Are you keen to find a role in a truly people-focused business?
Handle are partnering with this creative brand who are on the lookout for a Talent Partner. This is a business that is full of passionate, creative people and a People team who are at the forefront of this amazing culture.
The Talent Manager will be working collaboratively as part of the People team, leading on all things recruitment related with a mixed remit of delivery and strategy/ project.
You'll be continuously evolving the talent attraction methods and strategies in place, creating pipelines of talent for the business.
As well as the day to day recruitment activity, you'll also lead on D&I projects, absolutely key to their success is recruiting & retaining the best talent from different and diverse backgrounds.
- Creative hands-on recruitment experience and have worked a full 360 role and also worked more strategically, having input and managing project work.
- Experience in fast-paced media/ creative environment is essential
- Passion and experience in driving Diversity and Inclusion initiatives
- Ability to work proactively and independently
- High degree of emotional intelligence
- Strong communication and relationship building skills within creative industries and be able to effectively influence key stakeholders
Get in touch if this is starting to sound like you!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.