Handle have partnered with a Global Media company who are looking for a fantastic Recruiter to come on board within the next 2 weeks!
If you would love to join an international company that pride themselves on delivering bespoke and innovative creative marketing campaigns to world class brands in order for them to set themselves apart from competitors, then this is the place for you!
Sat within the global group functions and reporting into the HR Director, you will be responsible for sourcing, screening and talent mapping across the global technology function working on a variety of junior, niche and senior positions.
In this role you will take full responsibility for introducing fresh talent to the business through direct headhunting, using innovative sourcing methods as well as building relationships with specialist agencies for the more niche and senior roles!
This role offers a fantastic variety of senior stakeholder management, working with function managers to identify both current and future hiring needs and improving processes, making a real impact on the business!
- Provide an incredible candidate experience, promoting the company's culture and values
- Use innovative and forward thinking sourcing methods including different social media channels and engaging events.
- Source, screen and interview applicants.
- Manage the ATS and all other sourcing tools.
- Build fantastic relationships with agencies and updating the PSL where necessary.
- Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications.
- Onboard and integrate new employees within the function.
- Facilitate assessment centres, skill tests
If you are immediately available or ready to start in the next two weeks and this sounds like the opportunity that you've been waiting for, get in touch!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.