Handle have partnered with a luxury fashion brand who are looking for a strong Talent Partner to come on board and join them on an exciting journey.
They are going through a huge transformation and they are looking for someone with solid experience recruiting across the retail/fashion/luxury space to help them find the best new talent.
With strong financial backing, you will tell the exceptional story to candidates around the companies exciting reinvention and massive growth plans. The business currently has a 'start-up' feel, and the successful candidate will be joining a warm, forward thinking and proactive HR team in their busy HQ.
Working with a committed and passionate team around you, you will embody the brand and play a key role in driving the people agenda and thinking outside the box when it comes to the talent strategy.
Being an expert in finding fresh talent and driving forward talent initiatives from the off-set you must be able to hit the ground running - there is also huge potential for growth and development within the role as the company expands.
The role requires a proactive partnership with retail leadership to understand talent needs, be able to assess market conditions and be able to impact desired talent pools. The ability to story tell with gravitas, champion the candidate experience and drive and maintain a candidate pipeline is essential.
Duties will include:
- Establishing the recruitment requirement and taking full briefs from hiring managers
- Ensuring quality candidate shortlists are delivered through effective screening processes
- Responsible for ensuring effective candidate management throughout the process
- Responsible for ensuring effective offer management and onboarding of successful candidates
- Education on recruitment practices for the line managers and HR team
- Maintaining relationships with PSL agency suppliers
- Supporting with wider talent initiatives around branding, talent attraction, early careers etc
If you are an exceptional retail recruiter looking to be a brand advocate within luxury fashion and to join a company going through an exciting time of transformation and re-invention where you can genuinely make an impact then apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.