Are you looking for a senior opportunity to cover both Talent Acquisition, HR & Culture?
Do you enjoy currently working within a creative agency or media business?
We are so excited to be partnering with an innovative communications agency that specialise within consumer markets on a unique opportunity to join their senior management team.
In this standalone role, you will report into the CEO and play a lead role in both the acquisition and retention of new talent as well as supporting employees on their HR/People needs too.
This truly unique role is offering the successful candidate full ownership of the Talent Strategy, from talent acquisition, development, retention as well as driving growth and the general wellbeing of their employees.
Although standalone, you will have some cross functional support within the wider group of agencies and shared access to an HR Assistant, especially when it comes to onboarding, contracts and payroll.
This ambitious agency, circa 70 people is creative, successful and encourage outside the box thinking and we're looking for someone who shares those same values.
- Lead on all Talent Acquisition across the UK & US, approx 10-15 vacancies from permanent to freelance
- Manage their Graduate and Apprenticeship recruitment
- Actively build networks within the creative agency space for talent pipe lining
- Continue to manage their Diversity and Inclusion Programme
- Lead on all employee engagement process
- Working with the Finance Direct to manage budgets and annual recruitment spend.
- Act as first point of contact for all HR, performance and development needs
- Liaise with in-house Legal team if any ER issues are raised (though this is very rare)
- HR Generalist experience and is highly advantageous
Our ideal candidate will be a strong Recruiter / Talent Acquisition specialist from within the creative industry space and ideally have some understanding of People and Culture needs. You should have good understanding of IR35 and be able to manage volume recruitment as well as the more targeted senior headhunting and approaches.
If this sounds like you and you're looking for your next creative role, please get in touch with me today.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.