Handle are exciting to be working with a successful entertainment business, to find a Tax Accountant to provide in-house UK tax advice and international and cross border tax advice with support from external advisors. The role also includes providing support to the wider finance and accounting team in some non-tax specific tasks as requested.
- Quarterly tax reporting of the UK taxpacks and overseas taxpacks and tax consolidation
- Preparation and review of the tax notes to the accounts in the UK statutory accounts
- Review of overseas subsidiaries corporate tax returns and tax payments as required
- Monitoring group transactions for compliance
- Providing VAT technical advice as required
- Reviewing the impact of changes in the tax law and potential opportunities and risks
- Assist with financial month-end and quarter-end closing process
- Provide general support to the Financial Controller in all elements of financial reporting
- CTA or ACA qualified
- Experience of cross border and international transactions/issues
- Well-rounded knowledge and experience in VAT, corporate tax and transfer pricing
- Ability to deal effectively with multiple tasks simultaneously so as to meet all deadlines
- A strong desire to add value and show initiative
- Based in London
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.