Tax Accountant - Fashion/Lifestyle Brands
Rapidly expanding fashion and lifestyle brand are looking for a qualified Tax Accountant to join their team.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Preparation and submission quarterly VAT returns for the group
- Review postings into the VAT Control accounts
- Reconcile VAT control accounts ensuring correct payment to HMRC
- Work together with other departments to ensure correct VAT treatment
- Transfer pricing calculations and invoicing across the group.
- Managing international compliance with global VAT/GST/Sales Tax obligations in the UK, EU and US through external advisors
- Managing compliance processes and assisting the business with Customs matters
- Acting as a business partner to assist with day-to-day tax queries from around the business across all areas of tax
- Monitoring changes in tax rules that may impact the business.
- Assisting on other tax and finance projects, including R&D claims, PSA and EMI
- Dealing with US Sales tax and EU VAT experience is a must
- eCommerce/retail experience is a must
- Netsuite experience is highly desirable
- ACA / ACCA / CA / CTA or similar qualified with 4+ years experience
- Sound knowledge of IFRS, European and US tax knowledge
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.