An amazing opportunity has arisen for a Tax Accountant to work for one of the world's most famous entertainment companies. This 9-12 month contract will be supporting the existing tax team dealing with corporate tax compliance.
This opportunity involves working in a fast-paced environment and covering a number of different entities in over numerous territories internationally.
Required skills/knowledge and qualifications
- Strong corporate tax background with exposure to large UK and multinational groups
- Professional qualification in accounting
- International tax experience
- Knowledge of US GAAP tax accounting would be advantageous
- Strong excel skills and the ability to review and manipulate large volumes of data
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.