Handle Recruitment are working in partnership with a leading music based accountancy practice to find a tax accountant to join their team.
Working as part of a large accountant function the role be responsible for the tax accounting for a portfolio of successful artists, bands, Record Labels, management groups and touring companies within the Music and Entertainment Industry
The key Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Preparation of interim and year-end tax schedules and provisioning
- Artists and Musician Tax advice and provisions
- Maintain tax balances on general ledgers
- Ensure accounts and tax returns are completed accurately filed on time and in accordance with agreed budgets
- Identify and mi Optimise the tax burden and cash flow by ensuring that all appropriate guidelines are adhered too.
- Consonant review of client accounts and tax files
- Review and prepare tax computations for Artists, Bands and Management
- Assist senior managers with tax issues, future planning and reporting
- Reviewing VAT returns across client base
In order to be successful in your application, you will be qualified (CTA, ACA, ACCA) and will be able to demonstrate exceptional knowledge around tax accounting and compliance. The role involves a great deal of internal and external stakeholder management and, consequently, you will be a confident communicator.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.