Handle are currently in search of an experienced Tax Finance Business Partner for a market leading media and entertainment business. This is a 5 month interim position where the successful candidate will be working closely with a variety of senior stakeholders. The role sits within the 'Group Tax' division of finance, so anyone who has previous tax experience, in practice or industry would be very much preferred.
Key responsibilities include -
- Work alongside key decision makers, providing informed insight and challenge to business decisions
- Deliver effective financial management, control and advisory support in their divisional businesses to optimize business performance.
- Help to solve high profile business problems and progress transformation projects.
- Work closely with and influence senior management to drive business performance via the provision of objective advice, insight and challenge effectively acting as a catalyst for change.
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with all relevant stakeholders.
- Provide coaching and training to increase financial awareness and perspective to other finance professionals
- Facilitate a collaborative working environment by the sharing of information and collaboration on decision making
Candidate requirements -
- Qualified accounting qualification - ACA, CIMA, ACCA or equivalent
- Effective interpersonal, and communication skills, including the ability to influence senior stakeholders
- Have previous experience in corporate tax and treasury
- Experience of supporting the delivery of effective financial systems and controls
- Experience of working with financial accounting systems and the ability to understand interpret and communicate complex financial data to a range of audiences
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.