Handle are proud to be assisting one of the World's leading Music Companies in their search for a Tax Manager. Joining this well-established and forward thinking Tax function, this role will be a key component in the Tax reporting duties for the UK entities whilst maintaining key global relationships in assisting with vital business decisions.
Working across the Music business inclusive of publishing, records as well as the live business area, this role will report into the Head of UK Tax in London.
- Responsible for the delivery of mixed tax portfolio covering corporate tax reporting requirements
- Support tax audits of entities and deal with enquiries and/or requests from HMRC
- Be a main point of contact and responsible for managing the relationship with Tax authorities in relation to all taxes
- Provide support to the Group in respect of tax aspects of acquisition/disposals, restructurings or commercial arrangements
- Provide tax advice to the business as required
- Keep abreast of changes in tax legislation and where planning opportunities arise, participate in their analysis and implementation
- Assist in maintaining relevant tax regulations (including transfer pricing, SAO, CIR, CBCR, Tax Strategy etc) on an ongoing basis
- Build effective working relationships with other departments and functions
- Key support the Head of UK Tax in all ad hoc duties and projects
- Understand the businesses for future tax developments
Working for this instantly recognisable name in the industry the successful candidate will come from a strong and practical Tax background from within the media and entertainment sectors/practice. The candidate will have a Tax qualification (CTA) and be experienced in mixed Tax compliance.
In turn this position will offer exposure and experience in working with the world's best accountants within one of the most successful companies at the top of its game.
You will be passionate about the Music industry and have the analytical mindset required to add value for Tax strategy and positive change. APPLY NOW!!!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.