We are excited to be working with a prestigious Management firm (looking after a portfolio of extremely successful and current artists within the music industry) in their search for a Tax Manager. Being a qualified CTA accountant the successful candidate will head up the UK Tax division and team and provide intrinsic and key commercial tax advice to some of the best-known musicians/artists and bands in the world today.
Working on the frontline of this established Music Company this position will be a key element to the day to day service of clients. Working alongside senior business figures you will be responsible for, but not limited to the below tasks:
- Managing the client relationship and billing of advisory clients sitting within the UK tax department.
- Efficient and accurate delivery of all tax compliance projects.
- Coordinating the delivery timelines of all other departments internationally to ensure UK compliance deadlines are met.
- Training, support and professional development of all staff within the tax department.
- Responsible for all project processes, software solutions and communication.
- Pricing and budgeting of all UK tax compliance work.
- Planning, communicating and documenting all income distributions for clients.
- Responsible for the method and format of internal information flowing in and out of the department.
- Qualified ACCA/ACA and CTA with post qualification experience
- Ability to structure effective internal team processes and resources
- Ability to identify and enhance business deliverables regarding client services
- Effective and professional communicator with internal and external stakeholders across multiple jurisdictions
The successful candidate will have a real passion for the Music and the Entertainment industry and be experienced in dealing with the personal tax matters of high net worth individuals. You will have knowledge of the entertainment industry and the ability to communicate with none finance / creative individuals.
You will be a qualified accountant ACCA/ACA/CIMA/ CTA accountant.
US tax exposure is desirable
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.