Team Admin Assistant
Up to £28,000pa DOE
Are you seeking the next step in your career within a fantastic team and busy role? My client is a leading provider within the Talent sector. Working to support a senior member of the team, you will be a pivotal part of the company within a fast paced environment. This position is a hands on administrative position which would ideally be suited to someone with relevant exposure with a passion for providing the highest level of service.
Key features will include:
- Acting as first point of call for clients, taking calls and answering emails
- Day to day diary management
- Uploading important files and documents to the in house system
- General day to day office up-keep
The ideal candidate will have:
- Friendly, outgoing and articulated with a 'can do' attitude
- Passion for TV, film and theatre
- Experience within administration
- Excellent Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Power Point skills
The successful candidate will receive:
- The opportunity to develop your skills
- Working for a fantastic company and team
- Competitive salary package+ Bonus structure
- Team incentives/events
In return this amazing client offers some fantastic benefits including an on site personal trainer and great working hours 9.30am-6pm!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.