A hugely exciting and rare opportunity has arisen for a film-fanatic to join a global media business on an initial 6 month contract! Based in their beautiful Central London head office, the selected candidate will enjoy an extremely varied role whilst working within a driven and sociable division! Please apply today if you are meticulous, a natural problem solver and if you are able to work confidently with individuals internally as well as externally. This is the perfect opportunity for a confident, self-motivated and focused Administrator looking to make their mark within the media sector!
Responsibilities of the role will include (but not be limited to):
- First point of contact to all calls coming in to the department - dealing with queries promptly and professionally
- Coordinating travel on behalf of the team (including train tickets, flights, accommodation and cars)
- Managing expense reports and processing team invoices
- Data entry - utilising internal databases and MS Office functions (Excel, Word and Outlook)
- Producing accurate reports and high quality PowerPoint presentations
- Ad hoc duties to support the team.
This is the perfect role for an ambitious, organised and detail-orientated individual. The role will be perfect for an Administrator who has worked previously within the media/entertainment sector and it is essential that applicants are free to start working immediately (with no more than a few day's notice). Please get in touch with your CV today if this sounds like the role you have been waiting for! Our client is recognised across the globe and prides itself on a friendly, motivating and fun environment to work within!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.