We are looking for a Team Assistant to support a Finance and Property department within a large head office based in West London.
- First point of call for any incoming queries to the team
- Supporting the AP Manager with preparing invoices, payments and compliance
- Running reports (excel)
- General administration support to the team
- Organising and preparing meeting rooms
- Filing, Scanning and Document Management
- Event organisation for the team
- Stationary/Catering orders
- Administration - MS Office including Excel is essential
- Background/degree in finance ideal
- GCSE English & Maths grades A-B
- Highly Organised
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Positive attitude and team player
- Mature and confident working with all levels of staff and stakeholders
Successful candidates will hold 1-2 year's experience within a similar administrative or support role. A finance background is also preferable as candidates will be supporting the team with ad-hoc duties.
Candidates will be immediately available and available for the full duration.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.