Handle Recruitment is working with an iconic entertainment company in Central London to find a Team Administrator to provide day-to-day assistance and administrative support to the Marketing Executive Assistant and Marketing Team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who loves varied and unpredictable days, enjoys working in a creative and lively environment, and who is looking for really exciting and busy admin / support role in an inspiring, global company.
- Day to day assistance and administrative support to the marketing department
- Coordinating and booking both domestic and international travel
- Answering calls to the main office number and covering the phones for the support team as required
- Assisting the Marketing executive assistant and marketing team
- Managing the ordering of all office supplies; budgeting in regards to cost allowance
- Monitoring meeting room calendars, preparing meeting rooms, making teas/coffees, and arranging catering where required
- Collecting incoming post from reception and distributing it to the relevant people
- Arranging couriers when required
- Managing all aspects of security and office maintenance; being held responsible for organising and coordinating all maintenance and repair work
Key skills and experience-
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Highly proficient and proven level of IT skills
- Experience in using MS Office - Primarily Word and Excel
- Good time management and planning skills
- Ability to work under pressure
If you have the above skills and the experience within a similar team administrative role please apply immediately.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.