We are looking for a super administrator to work with our busy Temps division. We work with some of the world's most exciting media brands across Music, TV, Film, Technology and Fashion. The successful candidate must love organisation, have experience in a busy office environment, be a great multi-tasker and be passionate about our market sectors.
The role will involve:
· Carrying out detailed background screenings
· Coordinating and booking meetings
· Dealing with general enquiries - including payroll queries
· Ad-hoc reporting
· Chasing missing items (i.e. time sheets) - confidently calling/emailing candidates
· Impeccable attention to detail
· Highly organised
· Ability to work under pressure
· Experience working in a busy office or sales environment
· Self-motivated and hardworking
· Genuine extra-curricular interest in our markets i.e. film, sports, music, theatre
· Positive attitude and outlook
This is a very busy role where priorities are constantly changing, you must be able to adapt and work quickly and efficiently.
The successful candidate will be highly organised and have bags of initiative! Although the role is primarily administrative it will include a lot of client/candidate interaction so good verbal and written skills are essential. In return you will gain excellent exposure and experience within a dynamic and innovative team with great opportunity for progression.
We work in a relaxed casual working environment, are open, honest and a friendly team.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.