Administrator - Handle Payroll Solutions
This is an opportunity to be part of a thriving business which is successful; expanding yet maintains a "family" environment. This role has real career progression opportunities within Payroll solutions and Handle Recruitment.
- Data entry.
- Sending out contracts & new starter packs.
- Booking holiday & leaver process.
- Extensions of placements.
- Dealing with ad hoc worker / freelancer & client queries.
- Assisting in payroll queries.
- Managing work in progress and prioritising.
- Establishing and maintaining controls to ensure deadlines are met.
- Ad hoc business related tasks.
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate the following:
- Ability to work within a team in a pressured and busy environment, to work effectively to deadlines, and have the ability to use own initiative, have a keen eye for detail and solve problems.
- A passion for customer service and satisfaction.
- Good communicator to stakeholders at all levels, ability to build positive relationships, be self-motivated and flexible in your approach and keen to take responsibility.
- Ability to absorb information and follow process is essential.
- Payroll knowledge and understanding would be an advantage.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.