We are looking for an outgoing and proactive Team Administrator with excellent attention to detail, organisation and a flexible attitude to work. You will be at the core of this close-knit team, supporting with a range of team and administrative duties.
- Assist in general admin work involving scanning and photocopying of invoices, payments, statements and other ad-hoc documentation.
- Assist in preparing paperwork for payments including printing invoices and checking details by adhering to company compliance.
- Answering to queries by email/phone to suppliers and asset managers including finding invoices/remittances and other general queries.
- Posting petty cash receipts and analysing company card expenses.
- Posting and banking cheques on a weekly basis.
- Assisting with move to London offices
- A fantastic organiser and able to prioritise tasks
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good communication skills and strong team player
- Good judgement and ability to be proactive
- Ability to work within tight deadlines
- Ability to multitask effectively
- Flexible Attitude
- Strong work ethic, proactive attitude and eagerness to learn
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of staff
Please note this is a temporary position beginning ASAP, there is potential for this role to convert to a perm position so we are keen to hear form candidates looking for longevity.
The role will initially be based in West London but will relocate to central London within the first 3-4 weeks as they move to new offices.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.