Are you looking to take the next step into a varied Team Assistant role? My client is seeking an adaptable and dedicated Team Assistant to join a thriving company within the Film and TV sector. This exciting opportunity is ideally suited to someone with a passion for delivering a high level of service with a 'can do' attitude.
This is a split role with both office management and PA duties whilst providing administrative support to the team and department.
Duties of the role include:
- Diary management for manager providing daily support.
- Provide administrative support for department.
- Assist and diarise meeting, booking conference rooms and important calls.
- Managing internal and external meetings ensuring all attendees are aware and provided with relevant details.
- Arrange meeting rooms, IT, facilities and event refreshments when required.
- Updating schedules and spreadsheets
- Being first point of contact for IT support and post rooms.
- Coordinating travel and meetings including flights and accommodation when necessary.
- Liaising with global offices and building great relationships with other offices.
- Preparation and submission of expenses.
- Having a great understanding of the team's schedules.
- Excellent IT skills including, MS Word, Excel, Office and PowerPoint.
- Previous PA experience advantageous.
- 'Can do' attitude.
- Excellent multi-tasker, team player and highly adaptable.
- Ability to communicate with people at all different levels.
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise.
- A people person with a passion for delivering a great service!
Working hours are Monday to Friday 9.30am-6.00pm. If your experience matches the requirements above and you are interested in joining this leading organisation, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.