This is an exciting and unique opportunity for a proactive and bright Team Assistant to provide team support within a leading advertising agency.
Suitable candidates will possess a minimum of 2 years' TA/ PA experience; have meticulous attention to detail and strong multi-tasking and organisational capabilities.
Experience within the creative industries is highly desirable.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Managing the teams diary
- Organising and preparing for internal and external meetings
- International travel arrangements and itinerary planning
- Acting as gatekeeper; dealing with all correspondence and communication in a polite and professional manner
- Handling all internal communication
- Organisation of events
- Liaison with external suppliers and contractors
- Ability to work in an extremely fast paced environment - remaining adaptable, pro-active and using initiative at all times
- Will possess a minimum of 2 years' TA/ PA experience
- Advanced MS Office skills (Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint)
- Exceptional organisation skills and meticulous attention to deal
This position is due to start ASAP for a duration of 3 months, with strong possibility of extension.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.