A unique opportunity for a Team Assistant/Administer to join a fantastic Architecture Company in central London.
This role reports directly into the Senior PA and supported the CEO on all diary, travel and events.
We are looking for a collaborative and energetic team member with a practical, can-do attitude. You must have a love for contemporary art and architecture and be an active communicator who is highly organised, self-motivated and professional.
Key Skills and Responsibilities:
- Experience gained in a fast paced environments coordinating travel for a senior executive including extensive international travel, and diary management experience
- Communication style - super assertive, quick responder, very clear, super polished and professional (dealing with VIPs)
- Work style - able to deal with a high level of changeability/ambiguity as arrangements are always shifting around, good attention to organisation and detail, super smart/able to see around corners for potential diary clashes and other problems so they can be managed before they become an issue
- Will be booking events at galleries, museums etc so some familiarity and interest in the London and international art scene helps!
- High engagement, someone who really cares and wants to make a difference in their day to day work
- Happy to back up on reception and jump in where needed on busy days
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.