Handle Recruitment are looking for a Team Assistant to join a vibrant, creative, dynamic Asset Management Company based in the heart of London's West End.
Our client is looking for a confident, friendly, articulate and pro-active Team Assistant with strong business acumen, exceptional attention to detail and advanced skills in the use of Word and PowerPoint
The ideal candidate should be a self-starter and have the ability to build quality relationships at all levels as well as the confidence to push back when needed. Organisation is essential as well the ability to prioritise tasks.
- Diary management for up to 6; setting up internal meetings; client meetings and lunches
- Preparing PowerPoint presentations for clients; Assist with client and corporate event management
- Book internal meeting rooms and in-house lunches
- Arrange travel (rail/flights/accommodation) for meetings
- Interface with IT to resolve technical issues
- Process expenses
- Provide support to the whole team on various ad hoc tasks
- Keeping tracking of holiday requests/sickness
- Liaise with European offices
- Strong experience in a Team Assistant role.
- Advanced Word and PowerPoint
- Intermediate Excel
- Very strong organisational skills and the ability to make decisions.
- Experience organising international travel.
- Previous experience of organising events.
- Self-starter with the ability to use their own initiative.
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Flexibility to deal with ad hoc tasks
- Experience working within TV would be preferable but not essential.
This is a brilliant opportunity for a Team Assistant to become part of a great company in Central London.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.