Handle Recruitment are recruiting for an exceptional Team Assistant to join a global Broadcaster in Central London.
In this role you will be an integral support function for the team itself - managing busy and demanding schedules and wider administrative tasks within a fast-paced and creative media environment.
- Provide administrative and operational support to managers and team members
- Coordinate team meetings and agendas/documents requried
- Manage diaries and bookings effectively
- Operate as a POC for any department needs
- Support with documentation, presentations or research
- Experienced administrator - confortable using MS Office and Outlook
- Proven capabilities of supporting multiple team members and senior management
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Heaps of initiative and strong attention to detail
We are looking for candidates who are available immediately and free for the full duration - 2 months. Ideally we are looking for Media or Creative Agency experience.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.