Team Assistant - Business Communications
£25,000-£29,000 per annum
Superb opportunity for a highly organised and detail-orientated Team Assistant to join a leading global business communications firm.
This role is responsible for supporting various levels of personnel across the Client Handling Team and Client Accounts, as well as being part of the Assistant team - so a really involved varied position.
Based out of their stunning Central London Office, where they really pride themselves on their employees happiness.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Provide PA support to Partners and member of the Client Handling Teams: including diary and email management, document and presentation production, expenses & timesheets, adhoc duties
- Arranging meetings and conference calls
- Client liaison
- Internet database management
- Basic research and information gathering
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent administration skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Previous PA or Team Assistant experience is essential
- Ability to build relationships quickly
- Good project/account management skills
If your experience matches the requirements above and you are interested in finding out more about this fantastic Team Assistant opportunity, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.