Team Assistant, Digital Commerce - Entertainment
London - West End
£27,000 - £32,000 per annum
Excellent opportunity for a proactive and dependable Team Assistant to join the Digital Commerce department within a global Entertainment company.
As the Team Assistant, you will play an important role in supporting the VP of Digital Commerce, as well as organising a large team of people and covering a number of areas including travel booking, event planning, purchasing and team communications.
This is a rare and exciting opportunity for someone with strong interpersonal skills who's willing to go the extra mile to join a world leading brand at the forefront of a key growth sector.
Key features will include:
- Providing comprehensive PA support to the VP of Digital Commerce including diary, inbox and travel management
- Acting as a main point of contact for the department
- Assisting in organising team events including offsites, team building activities, management meetings and planning sessions
- General office administration and providing assistance with PowerPoint presentations
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous PA or Team Assistant experience within a similar role
- Experience within events desirable
- Knowledge of Concur and SRM advantageous
- Strong Microsoft Office skills - Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
The successful Team Assistant will receive:
- Competitive salary/benefits
- 25 days annual leave
- Flexi hours
- Free onsite gym, subsidised canteen, discounts on products
If your experience matches the requirements above and you are interested in finding out more about this fantastic Team Assistant position, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.