If you are an experienced, pro-active, reliable and extremely hands on Team Assistant, we want to hear from you! Our client is a hugely reputable business who are recruiting due to on-going growth plans and are looking to find its newest team member!
Working alongside a team of senior PA's, this role will be responsible for the following:
- Managing multiple complex and ever-changing diaries for senior Directors
- Booking travel (within the UK and Internationally), arranging visas and managing accommodation requirements
- Dealing with queries internally and externally via email and telephone
- Process expenses and raise invoices as requested
- Provide support with company events
- Taking minutes within meetings
- Provide thorough and detailed reports and presentations
To be considered for the role it is essential that candidates have proven experience working within a demanding PA/Team Assistant role. The ideal candidate will possess outstanding attention to detail, strong communication skills and the ability to multi-task under great pressure. Applicants should be available to start immediately and to interview with short notice.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.