Handle Recruitment are working on an exciting opportunity with a global media/entertainment brand in central London.
We are looking for an exceptional Team Assistant with at least 2 years experience to join a fast-paced, creative and collaborative Digital Product Team as soon as possible.
- Exceptional attention to detail and incredible organisational skills
- Able to adapt quickly to changing duties, solution orientated and a natural problem solver
- Highly organised, efficient and productive - ensuring your team are working to the best of their ability
- Understanding of technology departments and how product teams operate
- Comfortable coordinating with internal stakeholders
- Able to produce and organise documentation and presentations
- A passion for all things digital - product, web experience or mobile apps
Please note we are looking for candidates who are available immediately.
This is an initial temporary role for 6 months but with outlook to transition to permanent position within the team.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.