A world renowned Creative / Entertainment brand are looking for a Team Assistant / PA to join them supporting a highly successful team. Based in London's west end in their superb offices, you will be responsible for projects as well as ensuring that the media team's schedules run as smoothly as possible.
Duties to include:
- Team travel coordination, planning and booking for the London team
- Diary management
- Booking meetings and meeting rooms
- Drafting and sending team communications
- Event planning - off-site and planning sessions
- Purchasing, handling supplier invoices and purchase orders
- Organising training for the London team
- HR administration - team holiday and sickness reporting
The successful Team Assistant will have previous relevant experience in media supporting a team within a creative or entertainment environment. Diary and travel coordination skills and experience are essential for this role.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.