Team Assistant - Equity
£25-35,000 Depending on experience
Are you looking to utilise your previous assistance experience in a fun and fast paced environment? Are you wishing you working in the hustle and bustle of central London? Do you want to join a company that will help you forge a long-term successful stimulating career? Then this is the role for you.
We are looking for a motivated Team Assistant to report into the Office Manager and CEO's Executive Assistant to support in a wide variety of duties ranging from PA support, office travel booking, admin etc…
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Meeting and greeting guests
- Office calendar management
- Ordering the weekly office shop
- CRM Database support
- Travel booking
- Answering and screening calls
- Scheduling meetings
- Maintaining and initiating good relationships with service providers
- Ensuring necessary Visas and travel documents are valid and assisting with documentation preparation for any new applications
If this role sounds like a great fit for you, then please do apply!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.