An exciting opportunity to work for a leader in Film & Entertainment is now live! Our client is looking for a capable and efficient Team Assistant to support one of their dynamic and busy teams.
Candidates must possess an interest in Film and have a proven background in providing extensive Administrative/Office Support- preferably providing PA support to Senior Executives.
This is an incredible opportunity to work on behalf of an exciting brand and develop a career in PA support within the creative industry.
A strong proven ability in prioritising a heavy workload, juggling multiple demands and taking ownership of tasks to meet deadlines whilst supporting others is essential.
Our clients offices are located in Central London.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Gatekeeping general correspondence; this includes the management or redirection of all telephone calls
- Diary management
- Coordinating travel
- Ensuring all regular internal and external meetings are diarised in advance
- Meeting and greeting visitors into the office
- Managing expenses
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with internal and external colleagues
- Providing adhoc administrative support
- Support the new starter process
- Manage stationery supplies by checking stock and anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies
- Assisting with events
- PA/Office Management experience within the creative industry in desirable
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work fast paced remaining adaptable, proactive and using initiative at all times
- Excellent administrative skills; proficient in MS Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Genuine passion for the Film and Entertainment industry!
This is a temporary role with potential to convert to permanent. The process is moving very quickly, please do not hesitate and apply today. Candidates must be available immediately.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.