Fantastic Team Assistant position supporting a busy Film Distribution Dept for this well known Film Studio. This role will be varied and will require a high level of organisation and client interaction.
- Implementing and maintaining databases, spreadsheets and tracking documents to support business needs (licensee lists, net sales analysis, listings documents etc)
- Creating and setting up new vendor accounts, raise purchase orders (using SAP) and coding invoices for payment, following through as required to ensure timely payment
- Organising travel and accommodation arrangements for the department
- Keeping log and tracking expenses for Country Director
- Diary management
- Finding new ways to streamline processes
- Facilities duties, arranging couriers & post as needed
- Direct to Retail process support
- Support creation of visual catalogues to drive business and sell-in of brands (buyers guides, best in class product examples, top 10 product lines etc)
- Assist in the preparation of targeted pitch presentations and meetings for potential licensees, partners and retailers
- Liaison with other business functions such as Theatrical, TV, Home Entertainment, Business Affairs, Finance
- Organisation of other B2B functions and events such as creative summits, retail summits, screenings, trade shows etc.
You will have top-notch PowerPoint and MS Office skills and be happy to role up your sleeves to ensure the smooth running of the dept. Immediate start!!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.