Handle Recruitment is partnering with a fast-growing kid's entertainment company that specialises in the acquisition, production, distribution and licensing of kid's TV and digital content to find a Team Assistant on a 12 month maternity cover contract.
Sitting within the International Licensing team, you act a real linchpin supporting across the department, booking international travel and undertaking general administration tasks as assigned.
Key features include:
- Facilitating the efficient running of the regional team by managing daily administrative needs and resources
- Managing the SVPs diary and booking international travel and organising visas on behalf of the team
- Processing invoices, expenses, purchase orders
- Supporting the team in a variety of tasks - updating and distributing brand status reports and product and licensee lists, maintaining contracts tracking system, distributing samples and deal administration
- Providing ad hoc support on various retail/ commercial projects
- Assisting the team to hit tight deadlines
- Experience working within a similar role/ industry would be highly desirable
- Demonstrated interest in licensing and Family Brands
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Excellent administration skills
- Strong Excel skills
- Ability to multitask and hit close deadlines
If you have the relevant experience and would like to further your career within a fast-paced and varied role, please apply now!
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.