Team Assistant - Entertainment
West End, London
£21,000 - £23,000 per annum
Handle Recruitment is partnering with a fast-growing kid's entertainment company that specialises in the acquisition, production, distribution and licensing of kid's TV and digital content to find a Team Assistant for their UK Licensing team.
Reporting in to the SVP UK Licensing, you will act as a real linchpin supporting across the department, booking domestic travel, diary management, updating newsletters and undertaking general administration tasks as assigned.
Based out of lovely, open plan offices in the West End this role would suit someone looking for an opportunity to work as part of a busy team in a collaborative, fun environment.
Key features include:
- Facilitating the efficient running of the UK team by managing daily administrative needs and resources
- Managing the SVPs diary and booking domestic travel on behalf of the team
- Processing invoices, expenses, purchase orders
- Updating and distributing brand status reports and product and licensee lists, maintaining contracts tracking system, distributing samples and deal administration
- Previous experience working within a similar Team Assistant role/ industry would be highly desirable
- Demonstrated interest in Licensing and Family Brands
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Excellent administration skills
The successful Team Assistant will receive:
- 23 days annual leave
- Bupa Healthcare, Life Assurance, Pension, Dental
- Netflix or Amazon Prime account paid for
- Free DVDs and toys/product
If you have the relevant experience and would like to further your career within a fast-paced and varied role, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.