One of The World's leading broadcast/ entertainment brands is currently recruiting for a Team Assistant to support The International Learning & Development Team.
This role will require strong attention to detail, organisation and flexibility and will include a wide range of support duties.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* To provide full support including acting as first point of contact for internal and external contacts, clients and service providers.
* Extensive diary management.
* Schedule, organise and co-ordinate meetings and facilities (including department events).
* Organise international travel, transport & hotel arrangements and arrange travel itineraries as required. Check and keep track of air miles, travel insurance and other schemes.
* Answer telephone and screen calls, route callers, respond to internal and external enquiries, and provide routine information.
* Prepare purchase orders, submit and track monthly expense claims as required.
* Dealing with ad-hoc admin queries and support to any team Projects.
* Photocopying, binding, filing, archiving, arranging couriers, stationery orders.
* Type and compose letters, memorandums, presentations and other document
Ideal experience required:
- Strong proven experience as a Team Assistant or PA.
- Pro-active, professional and personable attitude.
- Must be able to communicate well with people at all levels including SVPs and above.
- Discretion, professional and personable attitude at all levels.
- Sound secretarial skills, including excellent Microsoft Office skills and PowerPoint
- Highly organised and ability to work on own initiative.
- Diligent, accurate, methodical with a good eye for detail.
- To be adaptable, flexible, committed and commercially aware.
- Able to cope with a fast-paced and demanding work environment.
- Experience and enthusiasm for the TV Industry or a related industry an advantage.
- Self-starter who is comfortable working with little supervision and training.
- This is 3 month temporary role with possibility of extension. Suitable candidates must be available immediately/ one weeks' notice max. The process is moving incredibly quickly given the urgency of this requirement.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.