We are delighted to be working with a successful Sports and Entertainment talent management agency in finding a Team Assistant to join their Central London offices. With an electric roster of clients, this agency has built and established a respected reputation within the talent industry and are giving the right candidate a fantastic opportunity to join a well-bonded, friendly team who love to work hard and achieve results.
We are looking for a bright and confident Team Assistant to provide support to Head of Corporate & Live Events, across Sport and Entertainment clients. We are looking for someone with a can-do attitude and the ability to take on whatever is thrown at them.
Duties will include:
- Managing inbound enquiries for all corporate and live appearance opportunities across
- the client roster
- Building and maintaining relationships with corporate speaker bureaux, event managers
- and corporate partners directly
- Directly responsible for creating and developing new opportunities
- Liaising with talent and handling diary coordination
- Trouble shooting and defusing calls
- Event production (from conception through to completion)
- Preparation and organisation of marketing materials; including database mail shots and e-shots
- Logistics, travel, hotel and restaurant bookings.
- Database updating
Skills and experience required:
- A minimum of 12 months experience within a similar role
- Excellent organisationa and strong communicationl skills
- Highly Numerate
- Team player - content working in buzzy hands-on office
- Sales & target driven
- High quality written skills and strong spelling and grammar
- Ability to multitask and prioritise. Excellent time management.
- Interest in and knowledge of sport and entertainment
- Discretion and confidentiality essential
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.