Front of House & Team Assistant-Media
Are you looking for the opportunity to join a vibrant, forward thinking and exciting business? My client is an electric, fast paced independent creative youth marketing agency who work with exciting brands. This is an amazing opportunity for an ambitious Team Assistant to join my client in a Front of House and Team Assistant dual role.
Working in a fun, busy office with a cool company culture, this role would be ideally suited to someone ready for a new challenge within a creative setting!
The Office + Team Assistant will work into the Finance Director and be one of the key day-to-day Operations staff and be seen as the face of the Agency and building.
You must be organised, motivated and a natural communicator. You must have a sunny disposition and can-do attitude. You should be a good team player.
You should be adept at managing multiple projects at once, delivering excellence all the time, every time and always hit your deadlines. You must be an agile thinker and able to adapt and adjust to changing circumstances.
You must also have lots of personality, energy and drive and comfortably put yourself at the heart of a highly social and fun Agency team.
Key responsibilities will include:
Front of house
- Reception duties
- Answering phones.
- Meet and greet all visitors with a sunny disposition, remembering you are the first port of call for the experience visitors and staff to the building
- Set up client / new business meetings as directed.
- Key contact for suppliers:
- Maintain a detailed Operations bible with contact details for all key services and any passwords.
- Proactive management of the office building and take the lead and ownership of the building and suggest changes to how the building is run.
- Support marketing team with ad-hoc requests
- Take charge of all travel bookings and prepare detailed itineraries.
- Health + Safety lead.
- Organizing socials, take the lead and support research into 2019 plans.
- HR Toolkit management
- Benefits management and periodic review of
- Induction support.
- IPA CPD: support in managing CPD dairies and keeping a log of all internal training sessions.
- Support with training program.
- Complete online training modules.
- Petty cash, fortnightly reconciliation.
- Corporate card expenses.
- Ad-hoc support.
- Adhoc diary management duties
- Adhoc Board support duties such as travel management, getting lunch, running errands
- Ensure key Board / Culture initiatives happen and are diarised:
Please apply today if this sounds like the role you have been waiting for! It is essential that applicants have outstanding communication skills (both written and verbal). and have worked previously within creative branding . In order to be considered for the role, candidates must be able to interview at short notice.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.