An opportunity to work within a widely recognised Sport, Media and Entertainment company is now available! Handle Recruitment are looking for a highly skilled Team Assistant to provide administrative support to the Gaming department within their beautiful offices located in the heart of South West London.
The candidate must have a strong proven background in providing administrative support, preferably within the creative industry. Proven ability in holding excellent organisational skills and great attention to detail.
An understanding and/or experience in sales is desirable as the role will require candidates to pitch and present at a senior level on behalf of Senior Executives.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Data input via internal systems
- Managing all contracts and ensuring internal systems are kept up to date
- Being the central point of contact for all internal communications
- Booking conference calls
- Meeting coordination - internally and externally. This includes attending meetings and distributing notes/action points
- International travel coordination
- Expense management on behalf of Senior Executives
- General administrative and ad-hoc support as required
- Experienced in providing assistance, preferably within the creative industry
- Ability to work as part of a team - always remaining pro-active
- Experience in supporting a senior executive with complex diary and travel arrangements
- Able to work analytically whilst always remaining accurate.
- Excellent administrative skills; proficient in MS Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Highly motivated and an ambitious self-starter
- Exceptional organisation skills with strong attention to detail
- Strong communication skills; both written and verbal
- Experience working within the betting sector is desirable
- A passion for the media and entertainment industry is a must!
This role is initially a temporary position with view to convert to a permanent soon after. The candidate must be available at no more than 2 weeks' notice. Apply today!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.