Team Assistant - Media/Investment
£27,000-£33,000 per annum
Do you love working in a fast paced environment working across different teams and utilising your previous administrative experience? Have you dreamt of working within a boutique media company in central London? Do you thrive in working in an environment that encourages you to learn new skills and processes? Then this is the role for you?
Superb opportunity for a highly organised and detail-orientated Team Assistant to join a fantastic boutique Finance/Media business in central London.
As the Team Assistant you will be responsible for assisting with the Commercial team, supporting them with its fund management duties.
Key features will include:
- Assisting in sending reporting information to collection account agents.
- Chasing distributors for royalty statements and assisting in tracking payments of invoices.
- Managing the investee company governance - statutory corporate filings, upkeep of registers, board minutes, insurance etc..
- Assisting in the investment process - allocating investments, reconciling applications and allotting shares into investee companies.
- Taking meeting minutes at board meetings.
The ideal candidate will have:
- High attention to detail, highly literate and numerate, have strong verbal and written communications skills
- The ability to work with a strong degree of independence, to take ownership of tasks.
- Previous experience with Funds is a bonus but not essential.
- Previous office administration experience is essential!
If your experience matches the requirements above and you are interested in finding out more about this fantastic Team Assistant opportunity, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.