A fantastic opportunity to work within a leading Media & Entertainment Company! We are seeking an accomplished Team Assistant/Project Coordinator to provide full administrative support to Senior Executives and their wider team.
Suitable candidates must possess PA experience, preferably within the creative industry. A strong proven ability in prioritising a heavy work load, juggling multiple demands and taking ownership of tasks to meet deadlines whilst supporting others is essential.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to work within one of the UKs most exciting and dynamic Media Companies and who has an active interest in Digital & Tech!
The Team Assistant/Project Coordinator will work within the Digital Product & Technology team. You will be responsible for the efficient functioning of department operations, acting as the central point-of-contact for administrative and operational matters.
You will be assisting with projects as and when required and help build, coordinate and maintain effective processes and communications to support the team, acting as a central point-of-contact on behalf of Executives and the wider team.
Beautiful offices based in West London.
- Assist Product and Project Managers on the delivery of assigned projects.
- Be the point-of-contact for all operational and administrative matters and inquiries
- Coordinate vendor on boarding process and document requirements
- Create purchase orders for all vendor payments; track deliverables and payment milestones
- Process, submit and confirm all vendor payments
- Track expenses and communicate budget status to management team
- Assist finance and management
- Provide administrative support to facilitate legal compliance
- Coordinate execution of legal agreements
- Assist with department meeting logistics including scheduling of rooms, coordination of video conferences, document preparation and distribution
- Experience as a Team Assistant.PA - within a media or technology company is desirable
- Excellent communication skills
- Exceptional organisational skills and attention to detail
- A proven track record of multi-tasking in a fast paced environment
- Desire to take on extra responsibility and work under own initiative
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- An active interest in Media, Digital and Technology.
This is an on-going temporary opportunity initially with an ASAP start therefore candidates must be available to start immediately.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.