Calling all super organised and proactive Team Assistants! This well-established Media/Entertainment business based in Central London is looking to recruit an extremely hands on individual with outstanding administration skills on an initial 3 month temporary contract.
Providing support to a team of up to 15, responsibilities will include:
- Utilise excellent communication skills when dealing with all incoming queries for the team
- Manage multiple complex diaries
- Book internal and external meetings and conferences
- Travel arrangements
- Provide secretarial support as required
- Organise couriers and post for the team
- Ad hoc duties as required
If you are confident and articulate and have excellent attention to detail, we want to hear from you! It is absolutely essential that applicants have proven experience within a team support role and should have sound working knowledge of Microsoft (including Word, Excel and PowerPoint). This role will suit somebody who has supported a large team previously within a creative industry. Please apply today if you are immediately available and can interview with short notice.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.