Iconic Entertainment business based in Central London is looking to recruit an outstanding Team Assistant/Admin Assistant on a 6 month temporary contract. This role will be working within the consistently busy Marketing team who are looking to recruit somebody who is versatile and results-driven.
- Meeting coordination - booking meeting rooms, document preparation
- National and International travel coordination
- Supporting with event management
- Finance duties - process invoices + raise PO's, maintaining budget sheets
- Working alongside PAs in order to provide highest standard of support to senior Directors/SVPs
- Dealing with queries/calls coming in to the team - resolving issues in a timely manner
- Ad hoc duties as required
This is a truly exciting time to join the business and will offer the opportunity to develop within your career! The position will suit a confident communicator who is able to build rapport across all levels of seniority. The ideal candidate will be proactive and offer a real 'can-do' approach to the task in hand and will be able to prioritise effectively. Please apply if you are on no more than 1-2 week's notice.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.