A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Team Assistant to join a leading Record Label to support senior members of staff and the wider team.
Have you got experience working within the creative industry in a busy office environment? If you are passionate about Music and have solid experience working in a similar role please get in touch to find out more!
- Provide support to senior partners and the wider team
- Extensive diary management
- Preparing and scheduling of meetings - booking meeting rooms, providing presentation materials, creating agendas in advance, setting up conference calls and taking minutes
- Managing travel and entertainment bookings - flights, visas, hotels and restaurants
- Basic research and information gathering
- Previous Team Assistant/PA experience within a similar environment
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Experience managing fast-changing and hectic diaries
- Proficiency in using Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and outlook
- A keen interest in the Music Industry
If your experience matches the requirements above and you are interested in finding out more about this fantastic Team Assistant opportunity, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.