Team Assistant - Private Equity
£35,000-£40,000 per annum
Superb opportunity for a highly organised and detail-orientated Team Assistant to support the MD and small team in a stunning, busy, central London office.
You will be responsible for providing full administrative support, international travel booking, diary and email management and much more!
This role would suit someone looking for an opportunity to work as part of a busy team in a collaborative environment.
Key features will include:
- Proactive diary management and coordinating complex meetings across different time zones
- Booking international travel (flights, transfers, accommodation, visas, car hire) and organising itineraries
- Managing inboxes
- A small amount of Office Management duties
- Working on upcoming roadshows and key conferences
The ideal candidate will have:
- Solid Assistant experience supporting senior level executives
- Confidence working across different time zones and managing communications on a global basis
- Exceptional knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Some events organisation experience would be ideal
The successful Team Assistant will receive:
- Competitive salary/benefits
- Discretionary bonus
- After probation the opportunity to participate in the company's Private Health, Travel and Life Insurance Scheme
- 23 days annual leave + BH which increases yearly
If your experience matches the requirements above and you are interested in finding out more about this fantastic Team Assistant opportunity, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.