Handle Recruitment are delighted to be representing this leading design- lead boutique developer, dedicated to providing bespoke accommodation to students at universities across the UK. Our client has a flair for interior design and a passion for innovating service through technology and student experience This is a fantastic opportunity for a committed and organised Team Assistant to join a brand passionate about youth marketing. The successful candidate will be based in the central London office on an initial temporary basis with the potential to move into a permanent role.
Responsibilities will include:
- Diary Management
- Support the team and department's effectiveness by ensuring there is a highly effective level of administrative support to the team and its clients
- Basic administrative tasks, problem solving and query handling, through to actively contributing to projects within the team.
- Provide professional administration support to the Leaders ,Managers, Department as necessary.
- Establish, maintain and develop as appropriate efficient office and administration systems and processes, to ensure the smooth and effective running of the office at all times
- Organising internal and external meetings, organising events, booking travel, hotels and couriers
- Minute taking
- Collate and produce high standard documents for a variety of forums including team and management meetings, other meetings, reports and publications.
- Contribute to projects and activities as appropriate for the team
- Purchasing office supplies and sundry items required by the management team.
- Create and maintain any filing and database systems, carrying out regular reviews to ensure the accuracy and efficiency of these
Please apply today if this sounds like the role you have been waiting for! It is essential that applicants have outstanding communication skills (both written and verbal). Individuals who have worked previously within youth marketing or student accommodation would stand at an advantage for the role. In order to be considered for the role, candidates must be able to interview at short notice.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.