We are recruiting for a fashion and footwear enthusiast to join our client... a fun, one of a kind, incredibly successful retail brand, based in their lovely head office in South West London.
Our client is seeking an experienced Team Assistant/ Team Coordinator, with a solid administrative background, skilled in providing support to multiple Execs.
Suitable applicants must be exceptionally organised, proactive and used to juggling multiple tasks and working in accordance to strict time frames.
You will be the centralised gatekeeper on behalf of the Director/ Executives- screening and re-directing calls, coordinating diaries and schedules and managing all inbound requests in a timely, efficient manner.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Organising internal and external meeting arrangements
- Liaising with international distributors
- Tracking and managing contracts with distributors
- New Account set up and welcome packs for new markets
- Preparing/ editing/ proofreading presentations
- Assistance with internal & external Events
- Coordinating sales forecasting meetings
- Coordinating information requests
- Showroom set up and sample management in season (UK and International support)
- Managing multiple diaries
- Booking flights/ accommodation/ travel
- Expenses management
- Providing support to the sales team
Knowledge/ skills/ experience required:
- Diary management
- Strong software knowledge & capability of learning new systems with ease and efficiency
- Highly organised, pro-active, calm, methodical
- Fantastic written and verbal communication skills
- Interest & knowledge in Fashion/ Retail/ Footwear trends
- Strong administrative/ support background, ideally gained from experience within retail/ fashion/ creative head office environments
We are looking for an experienced Team Assistant to provide Executive support- who takes pride in their work- who is prepared to work in a fast paced team, 'roll their sleeves up' and be committed to see tasks through from initial brief to completion.
This is a 6-8 week temporary position initially, with strong possibility to covert into a permanent role.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.