We are currently working with a number of Entertainment companies who require a Team Assistant on a temporary/short term basis. Have you got experience working within the creative industry in a busy office environment? If you are passionate about TV & Film and have solid experience working in a similar role please get in touch to find out more!
The Team Assistant will provide comprehensive administrations assistance and organisational support to 3 senior management team members; administrative support for 3 departments and provide cover for the PA to 3 Department Heads in periods of annual leave.
It requires a person with prior experience of working in a busy administrative role, who is comfortable providing support to senior leaders and a large team. It is essential to be highly organised and self-motivated, and to enjoy managing multiple diaries.
- Conducting extensive diary management
- Expenses processing for senior managers
- Preparing and scheduling of meetings - booking meeting rooms, providing presentation materials, creating agendas in advance, setting up conference calls and taking minutes
- Managing travel and entertainment bookings - flights, visas, hotels and restaurants
- Working with the Product Development team to provide feedback on product submissions and challenging existing processes to make them as efficient as possible
- Previous Team Assistant/PA experience within a similar environment
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Experience managing fast-changing and hectic diaries
- Proficiency in using Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and outlook.
- A keen interest in the Entertainment Industry
Please note this is a temporary position and we will require candidates who are immediately available ONLY.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.