An exciting opportunity has become available to work with a digital music distribution company created by one of the world's leading music company's. They work with the biggest music platforms on the planet, distributing music to Spotify, Apple Music, Amazon and many more, helping artists reach millions of new fans worldwide.
They are looking for a Team Assistant/ Administrator to help within their Central team with a range of day to day tasks as the company develops and grows.
This is an exciting role that will allow you to gain experience in variety of fields, including an in-depth look into one of the fastest growing areas of the music industry, independent distribution.
The ideal candidate will be an excellent communicator, personable with a very good attention to detail.
- Creating and editing Keynote and Powerpoint presentations
- Liaising with other teams
- Creating simple graphics on Photoshop
- Drafting email newsletters to users
- Publishing blog articles on Wordpress
- Assisting with the organisation of translations, managing translations database
- Content and social media management and research
- Helping curating playlists
- Booking meetings and arranging travel for the team
- Ad-hoc admin and reporting tasks
You'll need to be
- A team player, capable of building relationships to get things done
- A strong communicator, both verbally and written, with the ability to communicate with all levels of internal staff
- Highly organised, with the ability to manage conflicting priorities
- Adaptable to the changing demands and fast pace of the business
- Creatively minded with a good attention to detail
- Able to take initiative and contribute ideas
- Comfortable writing blog posts and email newsletters
- A digital native, with a finger on the pulse for all things social and new media
- Able to easily learn new software and programs
As a minimum you'll need:
- An understanding of how to communicate effectively
- Proficiency working with Outlook, Excel, Keynote
Ideally you will have:
- Experience working in the music industry or a professional environment
- Knowledge of Photoshop, InDesign and Wordpress
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.