Team Assistant/PA - Entertainment
West End, London
£21,000 - £23,000 per annum
Handle Recruitment is partnering with a fast-growing kid's entertainment company that specialises in the acquisition, production, distribution and licensing of kid's TV and digital content to find a Team Assistant/PA for their UK Licensing team.
Reporting in to the SVP UK Licensing, you will be responsible for facilitating the efficient running of the team (across Consumer Products and retail marketing functions) by managing day-to-day administrative needs and resources.
Based out of modern, open plan offices in the West End that incorporate in-house screening rooms for regular film screenings, this role would suit someone looking for an opportunity to work as part of a busy team in a collaborative, fun environment.
Key features include:
- Acting as initial point of contact for all general UK Licensing enquiries (internal and external) and liaising with licensees
- Managing diaries, invoices, expenses, purchase orders, travel and visas
- Event management
- Updating and distributing brand status reports and product and licensee lists, maintaining contracts tracking system, distributing samples and deal administration
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience in a similar Team Assistant/PA role within the entertainment industry
- Excellent administrative and organisational skills
- High level communication skills and a proactive, enthusiastic approach to work
- Demonstrated interest in Licensing and Family Brands
The successful Team Assistant/PA will receive:
- 23 days annual leave
- Bupa healthcare, life assurance, pension, dental
- Regular film screenings, concerts, and opportunities to get involved in industry events
- Free snacks, office bar carts, after work drinks, holiday and summer parties
If you have the relevant experience and are interested in learning about all the facets of Licensing/Brand Management including: Licensing Sales, Retail, Brand Management/Marketing, Business Affairs/Legal and Product Development, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.