Junior PA to Director of Media Entertainment Company in Central London.
- Supporting the Director in the smooth running of the office, general administration tasks, coordinating external suppliers
- General finance functions including accounts/invoicing
- Conducting administrative and research work
- Diary management
- Managing the reception desk
- Manage databases
- Filtering emails, highlighting urgent correspondence and assisting with client interactions wherever necessary, such as responding directly to any quires needing to be answered
- Arranging travel, itineraries, hotels, conference calls, meetings, and internal and external lunches along with any other required bookings for Management and assisting the wider team.
- Creating, updating, maintaining and organising files and records.
- Supporting PR and Marketing teams on event management office, research, general media admin support such as media clippings, coverage logs
- Manage articles and cuttings
- Coordinating guest lists
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.