This is an incredible opportunity for an experienced PA to support a busy creative team and become part of a highly recognised company.
Duties will include:
- Full end-to-end daily diary management.
- Full end-to-end meeting management - internal and external.
- Processing expenses and invoices
- Coordinate conference calls
- Acting as the go to person for the wider team.
- Extensive booking of travel and accommodation.
- Office management duties - ensuring the day to day smooth running of the office.
- Team assistance, as required.
- In-box management for the team.
- Assisting the wider team administratively.
- Proven experience as a Personal Assistant/ Team Assistant.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, large organisation.
- Very strong attention to detail.
- Highly organised.
- Flexible and able to handle multiple tasks at once.
- Intermediate use of all MS Software
Please note this is an immediate start position and we can only consider candidates who are available immediately. This is an on-going temporary position with potential for development.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.