An opportunity to work within a widely recognised Media and Entertainment brand is now available! Handle Recruitment are looking for a highly skilled Team Assistant to provide administrative and PA support to the Senior Executives and their wider team.
The candidate must have a strong proven background in providing administrative support, preferably within the creative industry. Proven ability in holding excellent organisational skills and great attention to detail is key.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Multiple diary management
- International travel coordination
- Booking conference calls
- Meeting coordination - internally and externally. This includes attending meetings and distributing notes/action points
- Event planning
- Expense management on behalf of Senior Executives
- General administrative and ad-hoc support as required
- Experienced in providing team/PA support, preferably within the creative industry
- Ability to work as part of a team - always remaining pro-active
- Experience in supporting a senior executive with complex diary and travel arrangements
- Able to work analytically whilst always remaining accurate.
- Excellent administrative skills; proficient in MS Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Highly motivated and an ambitious self-starter
- Exceptional organisation skills with strong attention to detail
- Strong communication skills; both written and verbal
- Experience working within the betting sector is desirable
- A passion for the media and entertainment industry is a must!
This role is initially a temporary position. Therefore candidates must be available at no more than 1 weeks' notice. Apply TODAY!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.